401(k) and IRA contribution limits will remain unchanged in 2014. IRS Announces 2014 Pension Plan Limitations; Taxpayers May Contribute up to $17,500 to their 401(k) plans in 2014…Read more »
Fee Only Wealth Management.
Colorado Financial Management, Inc. (CFM) is a Registered Investment Advisor with the Securities and Exchange Commission specializing in conservative investment strategies and retirement planning. CFM is a fee only investment advisor charging a fee based on client assets under management.
Fee-Only Investment Advisors of Northern Colorado
Colorado Financial Management
Colorado Financial Management, Inc. (CFM) is a Registered Investment Advisor with the Securities and Exchange Commission specializing in conservative investment strategies and retirement planning. CFM is a fee only investment advisor charging a fee based on client assets under management.Learn what this means for your investment
What We Do
CFM primarily serves clients in Northern Colorado (Loveland, Longmont, Greeley, Fort Collins and Boulder) and Denver with minimum investment assets of $250,000. CFM currently has assets under management that exceeds $200 million.
Who We Serve
CFM manages investment assets for retirees, near retirees, wealth accumulators, or institutions. We also provide retirement and estate planning with an eye on minimizing income and estate taxes.
How We Differ
CFM differs from other advisors in the following areas:
- Fees for service vs. commission for selling
- CFM does not execute transactions in investments we do not understand or highly speculative investments
- Independent third party custodian which provides “client” with added safety and security
- Experience and education of advisors
- Utilization of mutual funds for equity investments
- Ease in monitoring risk and investment performance to peers
- Broad diversification
- Lower transaction fees due to economy of scale
- Bottom-up analysis provided by fund company with top-down economic provided by CFM
- Reporting is easy to understand and provides comparative indexes for performance comparison
Northern Colorado’s premier investment advisory firm, providing independent client centered advice to growing and diverse clientele
Our Core Values
- Provide peace of mind
- Earn trust daily
- Enjoy what we do
- Professional, competent, compassionate
- Transparent - no conflicts of interest
- Embrace competition - it makes us better
Latest News & Updates
Josh Miller – President of Colorado Financial Management was recently featured in a Northern Colorado Business Report article on Baby Boomers who navigated the turbulent markets of 2008…Read more »
Below is a Fraud Bulletin & Presentation bulletin from the Colorado Attorney General and AARP ElderWatch. Please take the time to view the two links below.…Read more »