On behalf of Colorado Financial Management, it was an honor to provide community sponsorship as a Hole-In-One Sponsor and participate in the 2015 NCMC Golf Tournament Event on…Read more »
Fee Only Wealth Management.
Colorado Financial Management, Inc. (CFM) is a Registered Investment Advisor with the Securities and Exchange Commission specializing in conservative investment strategies and retirement planning. CFM is a fee only investment advisor charging a fee based on client assets under management.
Fee-Only Investment Advisors of Northern Colorado
Colorado Financial Management™
Colorado Financial Management, Inc. (CFM™) is a Registered Investment Advisor with the Securities and Exchange Commission specializing in conservative investment strategies and retirement planning. CFM is a fee only investment advisor charging a fee based on client assets under management. The Informed Way to Invest™Learn what this means for your investment
What We Do
CFM serves clients across the United States with most residing in Northern Colorado (Loveland, Longmont, Greeley, Fort Collins and Boulder) and Denver. The firm is taking new clients with minimum investable assets of $400,000. CFM has a lower minimum investable assets level of $100,000 for prospective clients that are accumulating assets for retirement. CFM has assets under management in excess of $250 million.
Who We Serve
CFM manages investment assets for retirees, near retirees, wealth accumulators, or institutions. We also provide retirement and estate planning with an eye on minimizing income and estate taxes.
How CFM™ Differs
CFM services differ from others in the following areas:
- Fees for service vs. commission for selling
- CFM does not execute transactions in investments we do not understand or highly speculative investments
- Independent third party custodian which provides “client” with added safety and security
- Experience and education of advisors
- Utilization of Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) and core mutual funds for equity and fixed income investments
- Ease in monitoring risk and investment performance to peers
- Broad diversification
- Lower transaction fees due to economy of scale
- Bottom-up analysis provided by fund company with top-down economic provided by CFM
- Why utilize Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) instead of Mutual Funds or individual securities?
- ETFs give investors the benefits of a diversified "basket of securities" similar to a Mutual Fund
- ETFs do not have short-term redemption fees. CFM can trade monthly without a penalty
- ETFs used by CFM have lower fund expenses versus their mutual fund counterparts
- Most ETFs used in CFM’s Monthly ETF Portfolio have no trading fees
- Reporting is easy to understand and provides comparative indexes for performance comparison
Northern Colorado’s premier investment advisory firm, providing independent client centered advice to growing and diverse clientele
CFM Core Values
- Strives to provide peace of mind
- Earn trust daily
- Enjoy what we do
- Professional, competent, compassionate
- Transparent - no conflicts of interest
- Embrace competition - it makes us better
Latest News & Updates
Colorado Financial Management enjoyed the opportunity to sponsor and participate in the Loveland Chamber of Commerce and Loveland Center for Business Development’s annual golf tournament on June…Read more »
CNN Money – How can I get an 8% return on my investments? – By Walter Updegrave Is 8% return on your investments a reasonable and realistic…Read more »
Schwab Alliance Resources
Download the Charles Schwab app for your device: